Our Management Systems are the foundations of the way we work.
Customer service through account management is supported by structures and processes that are written, inspected and audited.
We have implemented an effective and innovative quality management system that we are constantly reviewing to keep up to date with current industry demands.
As a responsible and legal employers and corporate citizen we have implemented and been accredited to the Health & Safety standard Environmental standard.
We continue to review and improve our management and operating systems for the benefit of our clients.
We maintain a Quality Management System at Hodge Services that specifies how all of our business processes are managed. Compliance to these processes are regularly audited by an independent assessor (BSI) who ensures we maintain our ISO 9001 accreditation.
All of our cleaners and contractors are fully trained, reference checked and insured so you can be assured of our professionalism at all times. All of our staff are courteous, friendly, polite and above all, fully knowledgeable in all the products they use.
We have an extensive product knowledge, and are always striving to find new, more efficient ways of cleaning to improve the service we deliver to you.
Our Quality Management System Includes
- Implementing employee training procedures to ensure high standards of working practice.
- Carrying out regular audits to detect and improve unsatisfactory quality levels.
- Communicating regularly with our customers to ensure quality and safety standards are being met.
We are committed to preventing pollution and to complying with all relevant environmental legislation, regulations and other environmental requirements.
We will regularly evaluate the environmental impact of our activities, products and services and we will take action to continually improve our environmental performance by implementing an Environmental Management System that meets the requirements of ISO 14001.
It is our policy to:
- Minimise the use of energy, water and natural resources
- Minimise waste through prevention, re-use and recycling where possible
- Dispose of waste safely and legally
- Avoid the use of hazardous materials, where practical
- Work with environmentally responsible suppliers
- Prevent environmental damage and minimise nuisance factors such as noise and air pollution